We have heard from our translator today that our little one's fever has broken and that she is breathing better. This is good news! She will still remain in the hospital for a while longer yet but we don't have to worry so much. Our coordinator has gone to Almaty today to talk to the doctor about coming to Kyzylorda to complete the Immigration medical, secure our Russian VISAs for next month, see if she can pick up our fedex package (instead of them continuing to send it to us here) and get some other paperwork completed. We still will not be able to visit our little girl but at least we know she is getting better. I am so relieved!
Today's entry is going to be short...we have updated you on our girl's progress, we are still in our room watching Criminal Minds, and are eating well. No worries...now.
PS. Thanks for all the comments...we really appreciate hearing from all of you. We are definitely feeling the love these thousands of kilometers between us. Thanks for the hopes, prayers and pixie dust ;)
10 comments:
Dear Andrew and Nadine,
So glad to hear the good news about the baby.
You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
Grandma P is up there watching over you too!
I read your post every day so keep it up.
Love from me
We just wanted to let you know that we are thinking of you and hope that the ups on your adventure will far outweigh the not so ups! We're glad to hear that the baby is feeling better today and hope she'll just get stronger and stronger every day.
Love,
Karen, Gary, Sara, Audrey and Eric
P.S. We'll have to check out Criminal Minds. We've been watching Boston Legal.....it's very funny!
Hey Guys,
Kat usually comments, so this morning I thought I would for a change!
Glad your little girl is getting better. Our hopes and prayers are defintly with you!
I would normally come up with something more witty...its just too early for that.
Love to you all
My Loves He/they heard us all, prayer is wonderful! We will continue to keep you 3 in out prayers & thoughts. When you do get to see Little One spend some time playing kissie face with her for us ok. I'm making this short will e-mail a longer message tonite. Love Yas!!! Lots. Mom & Dad xxooxxoo
We are so relieved to hear the good news. I hope "Little One" wan't stick. What if she grows up and can look Nadine straight in the eye? And I am sure she will grow up. Nana will probably e-mail later. Love, Opa.
Great news kids! Take care, keep the positive thoughts going, and I'm sure you will be able to visit your cuddle bunny soon. Love from G&G
HUZZAH! for health and wellness! I am so happy to hear everyone is getting better. With luck this will mark the end of your trials and tribulations, and the rest will be easy and painless as you open your home and hearts to this little girl. Best wishes on this great adventure of yours :)
Hi to the new parents!!
We (Brian and Beverley) in Nanoose are thinking of you and sending angels to assist you with all your obstacles. Your were both great before; after all your current experiences, you'll be superior parents.
Take care and trust in Faith--
Brian and Beverley
I am so relieved to read that your sweetie's fever broke. I have to admit that I was avoiding the blog yesterday and most of this morning because, if I don't see bad news, it doesn't exist ... it's a bit to early in the day to be pondering Schrodinger's Cat.
Anyway, I'm thrilled that your wee one is on the way out of the woods!! Here's to hoping that you can get the pesky paperwork out of the way, too.
Enjoy your DVDs and each other and your baby's birth-home.
Much love - b
NEEDS MORE PICTURES!
and... um... PICTURES!!!
Post a Comment